1. NEHRU KUND: (6 km. from Manali)
A Spring of Cold Water named after the Late Prime Minister Sh. Jawahar Lal Nehru. This Cold Water is good for Health.
2. KOTHI : (15 km. from Manali) quiet but picturesque spot's view of the Mountains. The site of the bridge provides an interesting historical episode in the early annals of Kullu.
3. GULABA CAMP : (20 km. from Manali) It is a peaceful Palace. It is a valley of flowers famous for sightseeing, picnic, and photography.
4. RAHLA FALL : (27 km. from Manali) Here the River Beas Falls down from a height about 50 meters. A charming place for picnic.
5. MARHI : (35 km. from Manali) Famous for Natural Beauty. It is Commonplace. Here are small Hotels like Dhaba for Breakfast, Lunch & Cold Drinks.
6. RANI NALA : (46 km. from Manali) It is a Glacier Point. Snow is available here every time.
7. ROHTANG PASS : (51 km. from Manali) 3978 mtrs. height. The highest point on the road. It offers limited skiing but ample Trekking opportunities at an altitude of 4112 meters on the highway Keylong to Leh. The pass affords a widespread Panorama of mountain scenery almost directly opp. to the well defined sonepani Glacier slightly left the Twin Peaks of the Geypan
1. KULLU SHAWLS WEAVING INDUSTRIES :
The Kullu Shawls Industries Produces export quality handicrafts like Handwoven shawls & other Handicrafts v/s wall hangings, Kullu Caps, Mufflers & Jackets, etc.
2. RAFTING POINT : Enjoy White Water Rafting.
3. ANGORA RABBIT FARM : 5 km. from Kullu. Where the different verities of Angora Shawl also available at reasonable rates.
4. VAISHNO TEMPLE : A small cave and shrine with an image of Goddess Vaishno other temples are dedicated to Lord Shiva, Rama & Krishna.
5. KASOL VALLEY : Charmingly located on an open space that slopes down to the expense of clear white sand at the edge of the river Parvati.
6. MANIKARAN : Famous for its hot water springs. Hot water springs on the river Parvati trace their origin to a legend. The water is so hot that Dal & Rice etc. can be boiled in it. A well-known Pilgrimage place on account of ancient Hindu temples and a Gurudwara According to a legend Manikaran is also associated with Lord Shiva & his divine Consort Parvati who lost & recovered her earring here.
1. JAGATSUKH TEMPLE :
Famous Shiva Temple Shikhara style and interesting old temple of Gaytri Devi & Sharvali created by Pandavas.
2. NAGGAR CASTLE : It is an old Capital of Kullu The Castle was built by Raja Bhosal. Now under HPTDC, The Castle converted to Hotel. It is an ideal place for Tourist and surrounding scenery it very Charming.
3. ROERICH ART GALLERY : In Naggar a Gallery the Roerich Museum, which houses a collection of the paintings of the Russian Arti,..1 Nicholas Roerich.
4. HIMACHAL CULTURAL MUSEUM
5. APPLE ORCHARDS
1. HADIMBA TEMPLE :
Built-in 1550 A.D. in a forest grove. Hadimba Devi's Temple is four-storied with a Pagods Shaped roof and a trot doorway covered with figures and Symbols.
2. CLUBHOUSE : A beautiful building covered with flower lawn, Beas river flows nearest it.
3. VASHISHT TEMPLE : A fair size village on the left bank of the Beas, Renounced for its hot sulfur water spring & temple of Vashisht and Lord Rama.
4. TIBETAN MONASTERY : A small monastery in a peaceful clearing has an image of the Buddha C.. some exquisite tangkhas. Famous for carpet weaving and Tibetan Handicrafts.
FALLS: A beautiful Water Fall in Green Valley.
A beautiful picnic spot. Nice Meadows surrounded by trees of silver oak and spruce International skiing slopes with a small ropeway Beautiful Panorama of snow spread mountains. Also can enjoy horse riding.